6 instant dungeons are now open in TWOM and each dungeon has a level requirement and slay the ferocious Dungeon Bosses!
Remember, it's now or never!
■ Level Requirement
- Monster Attack (Lv. 15 Required - Event Dungeon)
- Kooii Room (Lv. 15 Required - Event Dungeon)
- Ghost Ship (Lv. 20 Required)
- Forgotten Cave (Lv. 25 Required)
- Silent Altar (Lv. 30 Required)
- Impassable Cave (Lv. 35 Required)
- Desert Dungeon (Lv. 40 Required)
■ How to enter an instant dungeon
- Party members must not have any current requests to enter the Battlefield, Arena, or Ancient Dungeon.
- When the leader requests to enter a dungeon, all party members will use up their number of tries.
- Your team has one hour to clear the dungeon. Do your best!
- You may leave the dungeon by speaking to the
- All dungeons and the number of tries are reset every week.
- Dungeons may be reset once per dungeon with Gemstones before the weekly reset.
- It is possible to enter a dungeon that is lower than your level, i.e.: a lvl 34 mage can go to Forgotten Cave.
- You lose experience if you die in one of these dungeons.
- If you are red name and you die, your red name will turn black.