Or did you mean...
Description: A ranged class that uses staffs and spells.
Points to distribute - 12
Strength - 8
Intelligence - 12
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 8
Wisdom - 12
Recommended Stat Distribution:
Balanced Magician - 18 Intelligence, 14 Constitution (Recommended)
Mana Magician - 18 Intelligence, 18 Wisdom
- High amount of MP or Higher HP with balanced MP
- Most controlling class (Ice to immobilize, Stun to paralyze, fear to impare)
- Ability to heal self and others = great support character
- Shield and prayer of protection adds about 50-135 HP
- Does most damage out of 3 classes
- Has a variety of attacks (Fire, Ice, or Magic)
- Has the most and best skills (that's subjective)
- Can transfer mana to others via Mana Feed
- Only class that can use skills without a weapon.
- Benefits most from deadly attacks
- Very slow attacks (depends, learn Doublecasting techniques)
- Takes the longest time to level out of all classes in terms of solo training
- Very low amount of HP (Exception to Power Magician build)
- Takes the most damage due to low amount of armor
- While MP is high, Mages tend to use it up extremely fast while training as the mages are heavily depending on it. (But can use carnivalise to restore a good %, 16-28% at the cost of 20 hp, which can be healed.)
- As there are less higher level mages within the game, it is harder to find good stat items therefore causing them to be more expensive compared to similar items of a similar level for a different class.
- Heavily item dependent
- Has no passive skills
- Takes long time for mages to recharge mana if you don't have Carnivalize.