Or did you mean...
Description: A range class that uses staffs and spells.
Points to distribute - 12
Strength - 8
Intelligence - 12
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 8
Wisdom - 12
Recommended Point Distribution:
Wisdom Magician - 18 Intelligence, 18 Wisdom
- High amount of MP
- Ability to heal self and others = great support character
- Shield and prayer of protection adds about 50-135 HP
- Does most damage out of 3 classes
- Has a variety of attacks and can freeze (great for farming solo and PvP)
- Has the most and best skills (that's subjective)
- Can transfer mana to others (useless, unless partying with other mages or rangers as they use alot even though not fully dependant.)
- Only class that can use skills without a weapon.
- Very slow attacks (depends, learn Doublecasting techniques)
- Low amount of HP
- Takes the most damage due to low amount of armor
- While MP is high, Mages tend to use it up extremely fast while training as the mages are heavily depending on it.( But can use carnivalise to restore a good %, 16-28% at the cost of 20 hp, which can be healed or shielded.)
- Very few items that mages can use (rangers have less)
- Has no passive skills
- Takes long time for mages to recharge mana if you don't have Carnivalize.