Walkthrough: Video Here
Siro's Request 1 - Get HeartEdit
- Directions from the entrance: south, east, south, east, south, west.
Go to the second floor of the Lighthouse Dungeon and find the Grave Yard (2100,2800).
The second floor stairs are located at ( 3353,4269).
- Return to Revenger Siro on the first floor.
Siro's Request 2 - Get daggerEdit
- Get the next quest from Revenger Siro. He wants you to go to the second floor of the Lighthouse again and this time talk to Pastal.
- Bring Piece of Bone (5) and she will craft you a Revenger's Dagger.
- Take the dagger back to Revenger Siro.
Siro's Request 3 - Kill MadgarEdit
- Bring these two items back to Revenger Siro.
- MADGAR has been found in these these places: (2715, 2095), (2344, 3470), (3300, 3400)
- Glitch: Sometimes, when you are returning the heart, Revenger Siro will just say "How's the request going?" Just kill MADGAR again and come back to Revenger Siro again.
Siro's Request 4 - Get RevengeEdit
Revenger Siro will ask you to go back to the Grave Yard on floor 2 (near Pastal's location) and talk with Madgar's Grave. Siro tells you:
- The heart will turn into a Scarlet Soulstone.
- Go to LH1 and talk to Revenger Siro again.
Siro's Request 5 - Get BeltEdit
- He will turn it into Madgar's Buckle.
The belt of the mighty Madgar.
- It is recommended that you kill MADGAR first, before starting the quest. Why? It might take a while to find Madgar, and you can save inventory space by accepting the quest after obtaining Madgar's Heart and Madgar's Bone.
- All quest items are soulbound, meaning they cannot be traded to other players.
- The belt you get from this quest is highly desirable on BF1 campers